Job title : Parts Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration of parts activities to satisfy customer orders in all Branches.
- Also, responsible for continuous monitoring and controlling of stock levels, maintain and review the protective parts and produce Stock replenishment, Customer Orders as well coordinate all Reman Parts activities.
- Generate and review Suggested Stock Orders for replenishing stock.
- Closely review generated Purchase Orders based on ordering policy, prevailing circumstances and in consultation with the Inventory Control Team & PI&OF Manager.
- Receive & review Order Acknowledgements from suppliers (e.g Unatrac), respond to supplier and advice for order status information, further interpretation and/or customer feedback.
- Conduct analysis to determine cause for emergency purchases and identify corrective actions to reduce controllable back orders.
- Handling ATS requests & all Parts Technical and Group Parts Operations office communications.
- Follow up with Product Support branch management on completed / order active and escalates overdue work orders weekly.
- Responsible for managing allocated parts and ensure supply to the right customer. Maintain and fill all backorder orders through parts availability with the use option PA51/PA52.
- Liaise with order fulfillment team to advice customers of the statuses of their backorder parts.
- Monitor of completed workshop and counter/customer orders.
- Handle all parts for credit returns (customer/workshop).
- Create local purchase orders for parts and monitor until delivery by the agreed supplier.
- Create shipments for locally supplied parts.
- Assist in kitting of parts e.g. Preventive Maintenance kits, gasket kits, shell kits,.
- Handles customer and workshop Reman worn core refund.
- Coordinates, with the warehouse, all worn core shipments activities to CAT.
- Handle outstanding worn core with workshop and counter to avoid attrition.
- Handles all Worn Core & Reman enquiries with Reman Help Desk.
- Follows up with Reman Help Desk and finance to ensure Core credits are received and updated.
- Makes and distribute reports and Reman and worn core.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in the Engineering / Business Management discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office Excel, Power-point and the MANPRO software will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Parts Administrator jobs