Job title : Partnership Marketing & Sales
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
The role holder will be responsible for the Marketing and Sales of POS Acquiring to Partners and Financial institutions for PalmPay Limited.
This position will be in charge of the Business engagement with Partners and Financial Institutions for sales of POS, develop marketing strategies to grow Sales of the service with duties such as market research, Customer prospecting, presentation, contracting, pricing, sales closure and recommending upgrades when necessary. Ultimately, the role holder will be directing the executive team on the best processes to attain set goals.
- Drive Sales and Marketing engagement with partners to derive strategic partnerships for POS
- Prospecting and identifying viable market opportunities; coordinating leads generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- The ultimate success of POS marketing and Sales with partners and Financial institutions.
- Understand the competitive, environment and recommend plans and strategies to meet overall marketing and sales objectives
- Generate new marketing opportunities by performing market research to identify customer needs/trends and opportunities.
- Assess market competition by leveraging Industry data to competitors’ products across offerings, processes, customer experience, and portfolio quality.
- Negotiation of commercials with Partners to support the goal of optimizing profit for the POS Business.
Professional & Academic Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a Business Development, POS Business, Marketing and Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. More specifically, the competencies are required to succeed in the role:
- Proven experience in Business Development or similar leadership role.
- Sound Knowledge in building organizational strategy.
- Ability to conduct analysis and research.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Marketing skills
- Presentation Skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Partnership Marketing & Sales jobs