1 week ago
Job title : Partnership Editor jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The overall Purpose of the Job is to help maintain and enhance Trust TV’s partnerships with other media platforms and organizations within and outside Nigeria.
- To take responsibility for day-to-day partner management, including updating partners with programming information and schedule changes, coordinating and working on new initiatives.
- To liaise with partners on day-to-day queries, content placement and exchange.
- To help implement the strategy for exploiting market opportunities, including the identification of appropriate targets for business development.
- To work with the Business Development team to deliver the Business Development Plan with accountability for agreed audiences, traffic and partner acquisition objectives for the market.
- To be a media market expert, understanding and sharing key media market insights and changes, highlighting the activities of competitors, and recommending appropriate.
- From time to time to help organize specific Trust TV-led projects, training and events.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication / Business Administration / Marketing or in a related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years working experience in the Media or a similar role.
- Considerable experience of working in a sales and marketing, business development and/or editorial environment
- Experience in sales techniques including negotiating, influencing and networking skills.
- A deep understanding of Nigeria’s media environment and distribution/delivery systems with a strong contacts book and a detailed appreciation of market developments.
- A demonstrable ability to maintain and manage information and finance processes and systems.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering results to agreed timetables.
- First class presentation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Partnership Editor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********