3 days ago
Job title : Partnership and Innovation Specialist Nigeria Strengthening Civic Advocacy & Local Engagement jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee and monitor implementation of sub- awards of select SCALE partners including support to develop advocacy strategy, campaigns, progress monitoring tools and action plans for influencing selected priority topics of national and regional importance.
- Work with SCALE innovation partners to establish work plans, activities, budgets, and milestones for measuring progress and results.
- Track and report progress in implementing innovation activities i.e process, timelines, and outcomes against objectives and set results.
- Lead efforts to coordinate and share achievements and learning from the implementation of innovation activities including promoting opportunities for adoption, adaptation, and scale-up of successful innovations.
- Track and report progress in implementing partners’ activities i.e process, timelines, and outcomes against objectives and set results, success stories and project highlights to reflect project achievements.
Partnership and Relationship Coordination
- Lead development, adaptation and implementation of effective, innovative partnership engagement approaches and methodologies for the project components and field team.
- Lead efforts to share achievements and learning from partnership engagements for SCALE including private sector engagements and promote opportunities for adoption, adaptation, and scale-up of successful partnership relationships.
- Coordinate SCALE efforts with other USAID partners for leveraging, sharing and learning purposes.
- Maintain a future focus, looking ahead to developing information products on SCALE achievements, learning and sustainability.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and other reports as requested.
- Document and share impactful stories to reflect achievements with collective impacts, campaigns, partnerships and collaborations.
- Work collaboratively with other SCALE teams in the delivery of SCALE goals, objectives, and results.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Degree in International Affairs, Public Administration, Policy, Social Sciences, Law, Development Studies, or related field.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in civil society engagement, policy reform and partnership engagements in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the design and implementation of development programs, partnership, and collaboration initiatives.
- Good organizational, verbal, and written communication skills as well as ability to multi-task.
- Experience in engaging with government, civil society, and the organized private sector.
- Experience in multi-sectoral coordination and networking with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Good experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Experience in integrating gender, social inclusion, and conflict sensitivity in programming.
- Demonstrated strategic ability, diplomacy, written and oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and strategic thinking; attention to detail; flexible and able to work efficiently with multiple tasks.
- Strong in written and spoken English.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Partnership and Innovation Specialist Nigeria Strengthening Civic Advocacy & Local Engagement jobs
- Salary Offer: *********