Glovo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Partner Operations Specialist – Nigeria jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Your work-life opportunity:
- Join us as a Partner Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Support the Partners team with all aspects of daily operations
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help identify worst performers and improve the preparation time and cancellations of our Partners
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relations with Top Partners on the field
- Coordinate and supervise a team of agents where you will have direct responsibility on their KPIs, results and quality of their performance.
- Bring important insights from the local operations and cooperate with relevant stakeholder to drive important changes which can make operations more efficient
- Work alongside and communicate effectively with all other teams involved, such as the Finance and the Content Departments to give our Partners the best support
- Bring innovation to and assist in the implementation of successful processes and automation opportunities
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Effective English written and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Experience managing, coordinating and motivating teams of 3-5 people
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel)
- Salesforce and SQL experience is a plus
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Socially active. Have good relationships in your team and have an ability to empathize with new people you meet
- Project management / coordination skills. Determined to get things done
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online