Stransact Chartered Accountants’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Partner / Director, Financial Services Audit jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Serve as engagement leader and/or client service coordinator managing the audit of all clients that are regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Manage multiple engagements, oversee engagement status, and ensure maintenance of milestones of all projects
- Identify technical accounting matters early and assess impact on financial statements; coordinate with firm specialists as needed
- Review work product and communicate audit status to clients periodically and assess resources needed for project completion
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary professional and auditing standards
- Manage profitability of projects, evaluate strategy for growth of the Firm
- Assess risk along with design and communicate audit procedures to engagement teams
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Provide insightful business advice and present oneself as a trusted business advisor
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, at client premises and in the office.
- Anticipate and address chest concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firms standards and policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Fellow of a relevant professional body is a must (FCA / FCCA,).
- A minimum of 8-12 years of current recent audit experience is one of the largest professional services firms
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including ant-money laundering.
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- A successful record of directing and deploying team members on multiple simultaneous engagements
- Project management, including the ability to coordinate a number of projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and, IFRS and Financial Reporting requirements.
- We are looking for individuals with a clear sense of purpose, who understand the responsibility they have to clients. In exchange we offer the tools you send to achieve your potential, through career support and a learning environment with opportunities for international secondments.
*Partner / Director, Financial Services Audit jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria