Microsoft’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Partner / Channel Marketing Manager (Enablement) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job number: 1174476
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
- The Global Partner Solutions team mission is to build and sell intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions with partners, empowering people and organizations to achieve more. GPS is a sales organization accountable for the commercial partner business at Microsoft. Building on the GPS mission, the Go-To-Market team mission is to develop the strategy and marketing approach for how we build, nurture, and engage the partner ecosystem to drive tech acceleration and customer outcomes.
- The Partner Channel Marketing Manager for Partner Enablement (PCMM-E) is key to Microsoft’s Global Partner Solutions organization strategy. This role is responsible for leading the Partner Enablement strategy and landing the Enterprise Skilling Initiative Plan for Area, and drives growth and builds capability for the Unmanaged Partner segment.
- As a Microsoft PCMM-E, you will be responsible for leading the cross-organizational effort within the Area to support Tech Intensity and Digital Transformation through Partner enablement, skilling, and readiness.
- You will be tasked with maintaining a 360-degree view, being the connector between business and product groups to ensure alignment on strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders, sharing actionable insights to drive continuous improvement. In this role, you will lead and land the ESI plan for the Area and orchestrate the AreaÛªs ESI execution plan with key stakeholders and ensure successful completion against skilling targets.
- Finally, you will build Partner capacity and technical and sales capability to meet or exceed Solution Area requirements aligned to the AreaÛªs unmanaged Partner segment business priorities, optimizing digital engagement to drive scale and impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and shape the Partner enablement strategy aligned to fiscal year business priorities. Include approved budget allocation and execution plans across Solution Area Sales Plays that will address local capacity gaps.
- Validate that the Partner enablement strategy is aligned to enablement-focused opportunities across Microsoft-sponsored learning events, as well as worldwide and local skilling and talent programs.
- Work across teams to land the ESI for Partners initiative including partner selection and landing ESI within priority Sales Play skilling and certification plans for the included Solution Areas.
- Support ongoing awareness and execution of ESI through digital engines, other GPS Field roles and special promotions.
- Drive business value and solution-driven training and certification initiatives with unmanaged Partners by achieving a minimum 200-level proficiency in role-aligned primary Solution Area and a minimum 100-level proficiency in secondary Solution Areas.
- Leverage digital resources including the Partner website, virtual experiences and local digital engagement to drive skilling opportunities with unmanaged to obtain certifications and complete exams required to apply for MPN programs including competencies and Advanced Specializations.
Key Habits Include:
- Maintains knowledge and ability to articulate the Microsoft value proposition to partners by spending 2 hours or more per week on sales and technical skilling and partner research.
- Dedicates time quarterly to understanding Solution Area capacity needs and builds and executes an annual end-to-end plan to enable partners against capacity needs, aligned across relevant GPS roles.
- Delivers monthly trainings to partners through tailored, in-person and digital formats to increase the number of individuals completing training courses and receiving MCP certifications.
- Marketing / Business BachelorÛªs or MBA Degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of partner enablement experience.
- Relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience coordinating remote marketing teams .
- Ability to set a plan with clarity and drive it through to fruition.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partner relationships.
- Proven success at building successful modern marketing strategies (Partner marketing, Lead generation/handling, End User Demand gen).
- Executive communication skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to lead in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and driving transformation.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Partner / Channel Marketing Manager (Enablement) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online