Job title : Part Time Loan Recovery Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage the recovery of overdue loans effectively.
- Contact customers on a daily/weekly basis to inform them of their overdue loans.
- Follow up with customers regularly on past payment redemption dates.
- Advise customers on optimal payment options and negotiate appropriate payment plans.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the assigned portfolio and product.
- Address customer queries promptly and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure customer account information is accurate and current.
- Provide precise daily/weekly feedback reports on customer interactions.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc or HND.
- Experience: Post-NYSC experience required.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be between 21 – 33 years.
- Previous experience in tele-collections or loan collections will be a significant advantage.
- Language Proficiency: Strong command over the English language. Proficiency in at least one other local or international language is desirable.
- Strong written, communication, and negotiation skills.
- An agile, performance-driven individual who is eager and open to learning.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team in a high-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with robust listening skills.
- Persuasiveness, and sales/marketing aptitude is beneficial. Analytical skills will also be an added advantage.
Please ensure you meet the preferred requirements before submitting your application. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Part Time Loan Recovery Officer jobs