Perfection Motor Company Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Panel Beater jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess the extent of damage
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts
- Repairing scratches, dents, and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
- Replacing or repairing windows, car and truck interiors, and exterior trim
- Filling and sanding bodywork
- Carrying out painting
- Performing final finishing and polishing
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC with 2 – 10 years of work experience.
Salary: N45,000, N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.