Digital Marketing Skill Institute’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Paid Ad and Marketing Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- We are looking to engage an energetic, creative and dynamic Paid Ad and Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C business.
- The paid ad and marketing specialist will be responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy, executing our paid marketing strategy. and supporting the marketing team members.
- Paid Ad and Marketing Specialists help drive growth and success for organizations on digital platforms.
The selected applicant will be responsible for all the following:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid ad KPIs
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid advertising campaigns
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Write clear, attractive copy
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copys reach
- Building adequate sales funnels.
- A Degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Paid Ad and Marketing Specialist for 2 year(s)
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Experience in strategic planning, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
Our Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Pension (N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.).
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- All Expense Paid Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online