Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Packaging Manager jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Joining the team behind leading brands that reach millions, youÛªll provide the technical expertise that makes our packaging stand out. YouÛªll:
- Support the design and effective manufacturing of quality products
- Reduce costs and improve quality
- Design and develop packaging for new and existing product lines
- Find imaginative technical solutions to a wide range of packaging issues.
YouÛªll Love it Because:
- YouÛªll get to make an impact like never before. YouÛªll be responsible for your own projects – we canÛªt wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make peopleÛªs lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
YouÛªll Succeed Because:
You know packaging technology, processes and materials inside out. YouÛªre:
- An accomplished project manager, comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Able to identify ways to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs
- Solutions-orientated, you define problems, analyse data, test concepts and propose answers
- Collaborative, able to lead cross functional teams and win support for your recommendations at every level.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Nigeria
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Ogun
*Packaging Manager in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online