About Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd.’s Job offer
Job title : MEL Specialists
Quick Recommended Links
Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd. is seeking multiple experienced monitoring, evaluation, and learning specialists for the anticipated USAID Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support (MEL Support) Activity. The objectives of the anticipated MEL Support activity are to assist the USAID Nigeria Mission with strategy-, project-, and activity-level performance monitoring, evaluation, and learning including independent field-based monitoring, data quality assessments, data gathering and verification, impact and performance evaluations, assessments, collection of select country context indicators, organizational learning, and improving knowledge management across a range of sectors. Positions may be full-time or short-term consultancies depending on the requirements of the project.
OSC is seeking specialists with extensive experience in designing and conducting monitoring and evaluation projects. Well-qualified applicants will have past experience in research design, report writing, drafting data collection tools, data analysis, and data confidentiality. Applicants should have proven progressive experience with international organizations in designing, implementing, and overseeing monitoring and evaluation tasks in complex international development contexts. A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and English fluency are required. Experience implementing USAID-funded projects is preferred.
CVs are being collected for the following positions:
- Evaluations Specialist
- responsible for preparing evaluation design, proposed methodology, data collection instruments, and managing evaluations
- Third Party Monitoring Specialist
- responsible for leading supervision and management of TPM efforts, including planning TPM work processes, routine monitoring of TPM, and updating of TPM implementation strategy
- GIS Specialist
- Responsible for capturing, database management, and sharing of spatial data/information to support monitoring and evaluations field operations
- Capacity building specialist
- Design and manage capacity and learning needs assessments, curricula, and learning tools to improve MEL competencies
- Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist
- Responsible for learning and knowledge management activities, including event facilitation, learning plans, and stakeholder engagement
How to Apply for this Offer
Please email resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Please indicate the position of interest in your subject line.
OSC is committed to recruiting, employing, promoting, and retaining the best-qualified individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. These positions are contingent upon contract award from USAID.