Alfred & Victoria Associates’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : OSP / Survey Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reporting to: Head of Project, Project Team Lead
- Implement project standards and develop project specifications.
- Interact with After-sales support, Sales team & Clients to establish project scope, BOQ and timelines.
- Communicate project progress to After-sales support & Clients (if need be) on regular basis.
- Obtain access permits for project works.
- Carryout Technical Site Survey for new projects and send report to Key Account Holder/Sales Staff.
- Maintain up-to-date record of project as-built.
- Request and stock project supplies to avoid any shortages.
- Manage budgets based on projects priorities.
- Manage projects expenditure, create progress reports and recommend solutions to Project Manager.
- Observe and maintain existing and ongoing projects to ensure all projects quality requirements are followed.
- Coordinates the activities of Splicing Technicians.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of projects by analysing project processes, implementation and site challenges.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Timely Survey of site upon request.
- Delivers project installations within the plan/stipulated time.
- Develops aerial and underground fiber route maps and executes tasks such as route analysis.
- Maintains records of all fiber cable deployment, splicing and designs.
- Develops mitigation and restoration procedures for trouble tickets.
- Timely closure of all trouble tickets open.
- Submits weekly project status reports to the Project Manager.
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Possesses proper knowledge of Auto CAD and other software applications used to create project designs and BOQ.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Must have in-depth understanding about project management and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*OSP / Survey Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.