Lily Hospitals Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Orthopedic Consultant jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
LOCATION: WARRI, DELTA STATE.
This role is responsible for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, including the bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons of patients in order to return the patient to a more active, pain-free, and enjoyable life.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery
- Examine, diagnose, treat, and perform surgeries for patients with disorders, malformations, diseases, and injuries to the musculoskeletal system
- Conduct and oversee direct patient care
- Plan and execute disease prevention and health-promotion programs
- Pursue medical research on diseases
- Conduct, supervise, and participate in training of medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available medical system
- Maintain accurate records of patient profiles, treatments, and progress
- Make referrals to physical therapists or other specialists as necessary
- Interview patients to gather information on medical history, allergies, and lifestyle
- Diagnose patients using specialized equipment to identify bone fracture or defects
- Perform surgical procedures to realign fractured bones/ligaments or to replace joint/hip bones, etc.
- Prescribe medications and supplements as appropriate, and recommend nutrition, hygiene, lifestyle changes, and exercises to boost the healing process
- Provide surgical assistance and consultation to medical doctors and general practitioners
- Delegate tasks and coordinate the activities of nurses and other medical staff
Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for activities in the hospital.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or either National Postgraduate Medical College, West African College or any other relevant specialist qualification body.
- Proven success with relevant surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments.
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.