Job title : Organizational Development Advisor
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Volunteer’s Role
- As a volunteer, You will bring your experience to support capacity building amongst staff of selected partner
- organization; Atem Foundation to improve all internal and external communication skills and ability to mobilize resources.
- As a volunteer, you will play an important role in the review of organizational strategy, communication and partnership strategy for selected partner organization(s) to build capacity in staff, and to mobilize financial resources locally and externally for programming.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Carry out an organizational Capacity Assessment Process for the ministry.
- Facilitate the development of a capacity-building plan.
- Manage the process of change management, workforce management and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Project Management or Communications.
- 2-3 years experience in an NGO in a managerial position.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Organizational Development Advisor jobs