Job title : Operations / Project Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are a new Lithium company seeking a Project/Operations Manager to handle the pre-kick off documentation and registration with the relevant governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- They will also be responsible for liaising with the relevant agencies to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Develop and implement project plans and schedules.
- Manage project budgets and resources.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Liaise with relevant governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Provide regular project status updates to senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in the Lithium industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to our email address. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Operations / Project Manager jobs