Concept Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Operations Performance Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the business.
- Ensuring that all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Improving operational management systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimizing all processes regarding the business of Concept Nova. These include all channels such as sales, installation, inventory, and stock control.
- Implementation of new policies relating to the efficiency of processes and reviewing existing policies.
- Identify all process gaps and give effective recommendations that will improve effective communication within the units of Concept Nova.
- Make recommendations on budgetary control and create projections for inventory (Inventory management).
- Analyze and create inventory turnover ratios to identify stock trends.
- Identify skill and knowledge gaps within units and recommend training.
- Identify and recommend manpower requirements.
- Improve operational systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being. Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Support the budget, the auditing process, the training, and the coordination of projects.
- Responsible for providing quality service for facilities management.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the companys strategic and operational objectives.
- B.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of 4 years working experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Must be analytical.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Sound knowledge of data analytics.
- A high level of meticulousness is needed.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.