Sunrose Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Operations Manager
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing, planning and coordinating transport operations, delivery and organisation of services.
- Ensure operations meet performance and safety targets, monitoring and reporting performance to senior management;
- Manage drivers in various locations around the country
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays, making decisions in difficult situations;
- Meet customers and deal with complaints and areas of concern;
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the haulage business with a good knowledge of truck operations and maintenance.
- You must also be skilled in the coordination of Drivers.
- A good knowledge of routes in Nigeria is essential. In addition, you must have good problem-solving skills, numerical abilities, ability to stay focused in the face of criticism, ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions. You must have excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.