6 days ago
Job title : Operations Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To drive the CSC operations business with a focus on excellence in operations and project management. The individual will ensure the delivery of commercial, administrative and world class operational support and competence. This is a regional role with a focus on Nigeria and wider West Africa.
- Management of West African based client engagement and associated business development
- Management of Protective Services and Embedded Consultant Services and client requirements across West Africa on a day-to-day basis.
- In conjunction with Business Operations team, ensuring that project administration and project financial recording is of the highest standard
- Collaborate with a wide range of Operations Managers in the management of all engagement’s tasks throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa as required
- Delivering high quality work in response to identified needs of existing and new clients. Maintaining and expanding business relationships through collaboration with clients.
- Ensure all projects are being delivered on time and in budget
- Identify and implement operations management processes
- Lead on the West Africa journey management and protective security service lines, pushing for the highest standards of delivery in these areas.
- Ensure that embedded consultants are effectively supported by Control Risks
- Responsible for the operational management of consultants in accordance with client requirements, Control Risks policies and appropriate international standards
- Commercial management of embedded consultancy engagements, including scoping and writing high quality proposals
- Responsible for the identification and selection of third-party suppliers and vendors. Leads the vetting and management of third-party providers across the region
- Developing successful client relationships
- Creation and management of sales leads
- At least 3 years experience delivering operational risk management
- Deep knowledge of Nigeria and wider regional affairs
- Developed commercial skills in relation to the provision of risk management services in Nigeria / West Africa
- Strong data management and IT skills, with professional experience and ability in Excel..
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience in successfully managing client / consultant relationships
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-quality bid writing and authoring proposals for new business.
- French language skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Operations Manager jobs