Aspom Travel Agency’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Operations Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Conduct training on service standards for employees.
- Develop corporate governance measures.
- Develop disaster relief, incident, and contingency guidelines.
- Develop safety and security guidelines for developed schedules.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of vendors’ performance.
- Ensure tour operations follow regulations including visa and immunization requirements.
- Evaluate how the latest technology trends can be leveraged on to improve productivity and innovation.
- Evaluate the performance of travel operations teams.
- Gather and analyze feedback for operational improvements and product development.
- Implement the department’s recruitment and retention efforts.
- Manage budgets in accordance with departmental work plans.
- Manage customer issues and disputes.
- Manage escalated contractual issues with existing vendors.
- Monitor adherence to service level standards by vendors.
- Monitor vendors’ adherence to safety and health guidelines at sites.
- Propose department budgets for management approval.
- Provide on-the-job training to staff.
- Recommend improvements to the customer service experience.
- Review customer demand data to support the product and experience development department.
- Schedule tour guiding assignments based on fit and availability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience may be preferred. Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online