Owens and Xley’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Operations Manager (Catering and Event Management) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Title: Operations Manager (Catering & Event Management).
Our client, a fast-growing catering and event management organization is seeking to hire the services of a qualified and experienced operations manager. S/he will be responsible for planning, administering and supervising the organizationÛªs catering operations and services.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing around 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Sodexo Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Culinary skills will be an aded advantage
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in a crisis
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking skills
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation.
*Operations Manager (Catering and Event Management) jobs in Nigeria
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Nigeria