Job title : Operations Manager (B2B Sales)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As an Operations Manager (Partnerships), you will work with the Business Operations Team to ensure onboarding and high productivity of all retailer accounts. You goal is to maximize revenue generation for the company through the retail partnerships by effectively collaborating with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams. The ideal candidate for this role would have a combination of some Sales, Business Development, Operations and Project Management skills.
- Ensure high performance of all onboarded retailer accounts.
- Effectively manage the retailer sales funnel.
- Execute strategies for sourcing and managing retailer accounts.
- Manage internal Operations Projects.
- Work with the Sales Team in Business Acquisition and Onboarding.
- Create and maintain a handbook for retailers using the product.
- Find new channels for client sourcing.
- Develop client acquisition and verification processes.
- Build network/community for Intercity retailers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager in a tech company
- You are good with technology and using different tools to get the job done.
- You are very comfortable working remotely, and you understand the benefits but also the drawbacks that come with it.
- You have worked in a smaller company before, and are happy taking on a lot of varied tasks.
- You are hands-on and love getting your hands dirty, but also know when it’s best to delegate.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are a big picture thinker, but you are also good at implementation and follow-through, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- You can work to produce the best results both in a team and independently.
- You have impeccable verbal and written English skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Operations Manager (B2B Sales) jobs