Egbin Power Plc’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Operations & Maintenance Technicians
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Understanding of the basic principle behind power generation
- Knowledge of industry, plant, company, equipment, scientific, technical, tool, safety, and personnel terminology.
- Knowledge of how systems interrelate and the impact of this interrelationship on plant operations.
- Knowledge of the location of equipment, basic knowledge of how the equipment operates and normal operating parameters.
- Ability to observe and identify abnormalities and deviations.
- Ability to identify and report out of compliance or unsafe conditions.
- Ability to use tools such as hand tools, power tools, and machine tools machine tools, (lathes, drill presses, milling machines, bench and surface grinders, dividing heads).
- Ability to measure accurately
- Ability to recognize types, shapes, and sizes of materials and equipments.
- Knowledge of the relevant safety standards and procedure.
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations
Qualification & Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online