Job title : Operations / Logistics Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To ensure that all operations and logistics functions are effectively executed in accordance with the overall company’s objectives. This position serves as a secondary point of contact for facility maintenance and effective vendor management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the management, reconstruction, rehabilitation and running of the company premises and facility
- Coordinate orders, inventory, transport services, materials handling, warehouse, production and packaging function of a seamless facility management network
- Ensure proper supply functioning of supply chain, procurement planning, transport and storage of goods for the department
- Business development through relationship management with vendors and suppliers, whilst ensuring sustainable customer satisfaction through prompt goods delivery in liaison with the Sales Support Team
- Support the Logistics and Warehouse Managers on stock control, warehousing to monitor the flow of goods in and out of the company
- Act as go to person in all Inventory Operations- taking record of returned defective equipment or work tools by staff and vendors
- Provide relevant assistance in the Logistics department
- Increase value by liaising with the production unit to ensure availability of products for prompt distribution
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the Operations Manager to ensure daily smooth running of the company
- Assist the Operations Manager in project monitoring and control
- Repairs and refurbishing of company vehicles
- Update and renewal of vehicle papers and licenses
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- University Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or related field.
- 4-6 years of proven experience as an Operations & Logistics Officer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Operations, Logistics Facility Management etc.
- Familiarity with vendor management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Proven ability to deliver excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering quality support.
- Can prioritize work to meet deadlines. Adept problem solver. Details-oriented
- Competent with administrative tasks. Problem-solving ability. Attention to detail.
- Quick learner with a practical, proactive approach
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should kindly send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Operations / Logistics Officer jobs