Arion Energy Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Operations & Logistics Manager – EPC jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : October 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
To provide successful management of business operations, while driving the implementation of policies and standards that align with the Business UnitÛªs vision and business philosophy.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and align company business objectives with the vision and long-term strategies of the company.
- Communicate the companyÛªs vision and business strategy (short, medium, and long terms) and ensure that the company operates in line with the companyÛªs governance policies, standards, and values.
- To ensure the safe, secure, timely and cost-effective marine transport of personnel, goods, consumables, and equipment.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and implement the companyÛªs business strategies, growth plans and budgets in support of the companyÛªs long-term business direction.
- Support the COO/CEO to put adequate operational systems and controls in place to ensure proper monitoring of the companyÛªs performance against plans and budgets.
- Support the COO/CEO to ensure that company operations and performance culture comply with approved financial, business and risk management objectives as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the COO/CEO in monitoring members of the Business Unit leadership team to effectively deliver on respective functional programmes, achieve set targets and improve overall performance.
- Ensure proper adherence to the companyÛªs Quality, Health and Safety policies across all functional units.
- Support the COO/CEO to facilitate resolution of high priority issues between departments and acts as one of the organisationÛªs ambassadors and spokespersons in matters involving external stakeholders.
- Work with the COO/CEO to prepare relevant reports to the Board of Directors on companyÛªs performance target achievements (i.e., financial results, market performance, organisational development plans and overall business performance).
- Any good first degree especially in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- Post graduate business degree (including MBA) will be an advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification work experience, 3 years of which must have been at a management level in an Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and maintenance business environment.
- Strong ability to think strategically and make good judgements.
- Highly ethical, self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a winning mentality.
- Strong ability to cope well with pressure, solve complex operational problems and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Excellent analytical, business development and strategic planning skills.
- Strong negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent networking and people/relationship management ability, as well as interpersonal, project and change management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Highly innovative and adaptable.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
*Operations & Logistics Manager – EPC jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria