Job title : Operations Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Handles the company’s internal affairs on a daily basis by coordinating all concerned departments.
- Help to effectively grow the company and ensure its financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Develop, implement, and promote policies that enhance company culture and vision.
- Design operations strategies, implement policies, spearhead new initiatives thereby enabling the company to adapt to different situations and solve a range of issues.
- Relay important information to relevant teams or individuals regarding operational changes or updates.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure seamless communication and coordination.
- Take ownership of the business, deputizing for the executive management in running and coordinating all business activity as assigned.
- Focus mainly on executing the company’s business plan in accordance with the already laid down long-term goals, thereby devising plans to implement them.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Minimum of First Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in operational roles, preferably in Fintech.
- Medium level understanding of cryptocurrency.
- Highly skilled in utilizing various technology and tech tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in operations management, including team scheduling and 24-hour team oversight.
- Proficiency in Notion, Google suite tools.
- Experience with AI and AI tools
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Operations Lead jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!