Career Prime’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Operations Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Own continuous process improvement including creation and maintenance of SOPs.
- Identify and target areas in which the business can improve operations and better support teams and customers.
- Manage orders and production process end to end adhering to timelines not compromising quality.
- Provision and oversee employee access to internal tools and systems.
- Develop effective partnerships with colleagues to develop and help uphold company policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety and compliance SOPs.
- Sustain constant communication with regional and store managers to ensure connectivity to corporate office and on-going adherence to studio maintenance protocols.
- Develop and assist with monthly retail reporting and provide strategic analysis/action plans to achieve goals and objectives.
- Serve as a key escalation point for critical maintenance issues and initiatives.
- Quarterback concurrent projects, maintaining strong communication and documentation.
About the Candidate
- 3+ years of multi-unit retail management experience where strong execution was necessary to drive business results in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- Carpentry production or Interior d̩cor experience, a must.
- Experience in managing simultaneous new studio opening projects on a fast-paced timeline
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present to large groups and executives
- Analytical, with Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Balanced skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organization and time management
*Operations Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria