Shuttler’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Operations Analyst jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : July 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Operations Analyst supports the fleet operations, scheduling and reporting functions to ensure the effective coordination of drivers and Shuttlers assets to deliver a smooth experience for our customers.
- Learn the company’s processes and execute tasks according to the stated processes
- Support the Operations Specialist in managing business processes
- Research ways to improve processes and document the research for the Operations Specialist’s approval.
- Prioritise the use of organisation’s approved channels for communication of official information
- Write clear, understandable, error-free and concise emails and documents.
- Lead self by owning all assigned tasks and delivering within agreed timelines
- Demonstrate aptitude for growth by continuous learning of new skills and in data management and route planning .
- Work with the Customer Experience team to ensure all the relevant information for charter services are collected
- Escalate issues to the relevant parties within the timeline specified for the issue
- Update the assigned customer related data daily in the dashboard
- Collate and analyse data from charter operations to inform recommendation for optimising customer experience.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or Transport Management.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role or at a start-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for details.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in inventory management and database analysis.
- Strong computer proficiency.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online