Job title : Operation Manager
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division.
- A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in an E&P company.
- Must be capable of utilizing engineering and operational principles to resolve problems and identify hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications.
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Operation Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 69 jobs