Pivotage Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Operation Heavy Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref: EME / 2157 / BMDL
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an operations heavy mechanical engineer who would be in charge of supervising mechanics, technicians and operators as well as one who has an in-depth knowledge and experience in maintenance and repairs of diesel,mechanical, and hydraulic repairs of equipment in the Construction and Mining industriessuch as:
- Earth Moving Equipment: Excavator, Loaders, Bull-Dozers Motor Graders, Wheeled Loader, Back-Hoe, Road-Rollers, Concrete Mixer, Paver, and Concrete Pumps.
- Construction Vehicles & Material Handling Equipment: Articulated Dump Trucks, Man Diesel, Water Tanker, Tipper, Mobile Crane, Fork-Lift, Bob Cat (Road Sweeper), Loader, Excavator for trenchesand more.
- Draw up maintenance schedule, perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs as well as preventative maintenance regularly.
- Proficient in handling and operating light and heavy equipment.
- Diagnose and trouble-shoot faulty machines break down and decide the best way to repair them.
- Determine what parts and tools are necessary to make repairsand manage stocks of supplies, parts and equipment
- Complete shop paperwork, follow through with maintenance procedures, policies and keep recordof repair costs, incidents and procedures
- Manage maintenance budget
- Follow all safety regulatory standards.
- Manage existing and source for new client.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Diesel/Heavy Equipment repair in construction and Mining industries
- Strong attention to detail, clean, organized and good with paperwork
- Proficient with (Dos) Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, & Administrative Skills
- Strong client relationship management skill.
- Vast experience with Diesel Heavy Equipment repair and ability to use a tablet to run diagnostic tests and enter job information.
- Driver’s licence.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email