Noemdek Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Operation Analyst
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Primary Operational Duties:
- Successfully manage of a large range of projects (events, activations, sales agents etc. ) to build our brand reputation
- Prepare quotes, material lists and project timelines including support for client correspondence and proposals
- Efficient management of program budgets, resource sourcing and deployment
- Deliver multiple projects simultaneously while managing timelines, quality and budgets.
- Observe deadlines, prioritizes workloads and operate under limited time constraints.
- Coordinate internal production departments to ensure meeting client objectives and budget parameters.
- Coordinate closely with vendors, venues and maintenance personnel
- Weekly and frequent client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Work closely with all members of the Account Team and Creative to deliver above program expectations
- Attend events/activation in field, travel to support project needs in field as required
- Develop project plans; Coordinate projects; Communicate changes and progress; Complete projects on time and budget; Manage project team activities.
- Prepare and comply with event budgets, negotiation with vendors, and ensuring payments & reconciliations take place in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate and support PR activities around events as appropriate.
Development & Strategy Duties
- Create content in proposal generation, trainings and meetings.
- Engage in formal training of project coordinators, supervisors and other operations staff
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events
- Collaborate with marketing, business development managers and business unit liaisons to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, drive event attendance, and create experiences conducive to achieving the designated metrics.
- Guide any in house and 3rd party agencies with creative direction and input to deliver projects with impact and a unique flair.
- Collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders (for active input and direction)
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Business Growth Duties
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to continually improve projects
- Update shareholders and investors on project progress, budget and key activities
- Work with account CEOs to develop realistic gross-profit forecasts for existing and new accounts ; analyzing trends and results while monitoring project costs
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year marketing agency experience.
- Proven background in developing and managing operational metrics.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership ability.
- Excellent command of Project scheduling , Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills required – Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources.
How to Apply for this Offer