Job title : Onsite Water and Process Treatment – Service Engineer
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
B. Sc./ B. Eng./HND in Engineering
Minimum of One (1) year experience in the following:
- Boiler treatment services and testwork
- Water treatment and process applications
Relevant Certifications & Licenses wil be an added advantage
- Provides competent technical utilities, process and effluent treatment services and is actively involved in managing and optimising product dosage.
- Establishes and maintains good customer relationships through active engagement and demonstrating knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding the sales effort for existing applications and new applications (e.g. water treatment, process, cooling).
- Prepares written reports (weekly, monthly and ad-hoc) in a timely and professional manner and exercises care in the use of company property and expense money.
- Co-operates with AECI Water and the site team to accomplish approved objectives. The position will be under the management of the onsite Account Manager
- Advises Account Manager on status of customer situations.
- Adheres to and promotes all AECI Water and customer safety requirements.
- Responsible for managing stock, reporting and customer liaison for re-ordering.
- Provide onsite training as and when required.
- This is a rotational shift position that may require work at night.
- All treatment service work, required laboratory test work and trial work onsite
- Technical service techniques and provision of competent technical service
- Onsite field tests and provision of reports outlining the analytical results and recommendations on changes in the chemical dosages and/or chemical programmes
- Computer skills (MS Office minimum)
- Punctual at all times in order to timeously meet customer needs
- Have good communicating skills
- Have a sense of responsibility to meet deadlines
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Onsite Water and Process Treatment – Service Engineer jobs