2 weeks ago
Job title : Onboarding Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-obsessed individual to join our team as an Onboarding Specialist. As an integral part of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for ensuring a seamless and exceptional onboarding experience for our valued customers.
- Your primary goal will be to understand their unique needs, guide them through the onboarding process, and prepare them for long-term success with our products/services.
- If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
What is onboarding in SaaS?
- Onboarding is the process of helping new customers set up their Orda software in a way that encourages them to adopt it thoroughly and seamlessly into their restaurant’s daily operations.
- During the onboarding process, your goal is to show users how to use the most important parts of the software and hammer home the benefits that come with using it regularly.
- Onboarding Experience: Create a seamless onboarding experience for new customers by understanding their unique needs, goals and challenges. Guide them through the onboarding process, and ensure they have the resources, tools and knowledge they need to effectively utilize Orda’s products/services.
- Relationship building: Build strong customer relationships by actively engaging with customers during the onboarding process. Understand their needs and expectations, proactively address their concerns, and provide excellent support and guidance throughout the onboarding process.
- Product knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of Orda’s products/services and stay abreast of new features and products. Effectively communicate Orda’s product features, benefits and best practices with our customers so that they fully understand the value they can derive from Orda’s products.
- Training and Support: Conduct engaging and informative training sessions to educate customers on how to effectively use Orda’s products/services. Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance, ensuring customers feel confident and empowered in utilizing Orda’s offerings.
- Documentation and reporting: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, onboarding progress, issues and escalations. Share them on the relevant platforms.
- Handoff to Customer Success Agent: Ensure a successful handoff to the vendor’s customer success agent who is responsible for the long-term relationship with the vendor.
Requirements and Skills
While the list is not exhaustive, it should provide direction on the type of qualification that is envisioned for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Communication or a related field.
- Proven experience in customer onboarding, customer success or related roles.
- A strong customer-focused mindset with a true passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build trusting relationships with customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to effectively identify and meet customer needs. Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable and willing to do whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Here’s a compulsory assessment for all candidates to take before the interview
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Onboarding Specialist jobs