5 days ago
Job title : On-Site Transport Coordinator jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The On-Site Transport Coordinator is the main point of contact between the clients in-country logistics operations and Allyn’s 4PL Freight Management control tower.
- The Coordinator oversees regional transport management activities and acts as the liaison between our client’s local shipping and receiving locations, our freight management control tower, and carriers.
- They are expected to monitor carrier performance, analyze service disruption root causes, proactively suggest process improvements and cost optimization initiatives, and be the first point of escalation.
- Together with his colleagues in the Allyn network, the Coordinator needs to ensure: excellent customer service, superb client relations, and productivity improvements.
- Managing logistics and transport activities in a manner that shall meet business fulfillment requirements
- Communication with freight forwarders, shippers, consignees, clients and internal communication within the team
- Transport regulations compliance management, including permitting, over dimensional and hazardous cargo
- Any additional tasks related to Scope of Work agreed with the client
- Be the on-the-ground specialist
- Ensure client satisfaction and superb relations
- Surface and implement performance improvements. This can be on costs; on-time delivery; quality; etc.
- Identify and manage technological advancements
- Periodically travel to clients’ locations
- Exhibit Allyn core values
- Facilitate prompt issue resolution
- Manage special projects
Education & Requirements:
- Excellent level of English language
- Bachelors or equivalent college degree – focus in Logistics preferred
- International logistics experience preferred: transportation, customs, warehousing, supply chain principles, geographical concerns, political nuances of economic zones
- Experience in working for an internationally operating 3PL or 4PL service provider
- Experience in working with internationally operating freight forwarders
- Experience in working with and further developing the capabilities of freight management systems
- Experience in managing OOG shipments
- Relevant multi-country transport management working experience in sub-Saharan Afric
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- On-Site Transport Coordinator jobs
- Salary Offer: *********