6 days ago
Job title : Offshore Technical Sales Engineer – Oil & Gas
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 08, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Compiles technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies, and investigates variations.
- Prepares technical reports, datasheets, and documents under the direction of Technical Manager or GM.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Sources technical documents, information, and reports needed to develop quality products.
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times.
- Develop strong and positive professional relationship with customers by anticipating their requirements and providing excellent technical support.
- Work closely with customers to develop strategies/programs for efficiency, productivity and quality technical support via product research and development.
- Ensure that all Commercial & Residential Solutions growth programs are on track each month and report to the Technical Manager or GM.
- Generate activities to support sales and marketing.
- Planning and implementation of department strategies in his/ her scope with the aim of ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Performance Objectives are delivered.
- Setting the annual budget in his/ her assigned areas.
- Build capability and expand capacity to continuously provide services through employee development and cross-training.
- To Report and communicate the established weekly performance metrics, any Objectives, Key Results, or any specific urgent technical needs of the market to GM, Technical Service team.
- Performs other functions as may be deemed necessary by immediate supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical/Process Engineering discipline (Preferred)
- At least two (5) years’ experience in Technical Services or related function
- Background in offshore and onshore service operations is an added advantage.
- Ability to assume back up functions in the absence of immediate supervisor
- Willing to work on shift supporting the assigned business and customers.
- Willing to move to the field at short notice when the need arise.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Offshore Technical Sales Engineer – Oil & Gas jobs