Job title : Official Driver
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 25, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Safely transporting Executive Personnel as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of Executive luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- SSCE or OND academic level
- Good Communication and listening skill
- 5 – 7 years of driving experience
- Knowledgeable with driving rules and regulation and possess up-to-date Driving License
- Conversant with Lagos roads
- Within the age of 35 – 40 years and reside around Ijaiye, Ojokoro axis and its environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Driving jobs
- Official Driver jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!