Mar and Mor Integarted Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Office Dispatch Rider jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Ride companyÛªs motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to your supervisor
- Responsible for updating the DriversÛª Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct document pick-up
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE
- At least 1-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or riderÛªs permit.
*Office Dispatch Rider jobs in Nigeria
*Driving jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.
*Driving jobs in Nigeria