Job title : Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : February 13, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Full cycle Bookkeeping duties
- General office assistance
- Provision of ongoing customer service
- Office organization and administration
- Contribute to and complete special projects as assigned
- Assisting co-workers and managers as required
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- All other responsibilities as required
- This role is a wonderful opportunity for a positive-minded individual with good work ethics, a person who is proactive and highly organised to join a company that values positivity, fosters individual growth, and is seeking intelligent minds to help drive the business to a new level.
- If you are of a unique personality seeking an opportunity to utilise your interpersonal skills, hone your strenghts and are seeking career growth, then this is the right role for you.
- The role will suit a HND/OND certificate holder or a person with proven track record working as an Office Administrator/Bookkeeper. A qualification/certificate in Accounting would also be desirable.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software will be desirable
- Bookkeeping experince (desirable)
- Office Admin experince (necessary)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well-written CV to: email@example.com using “Office Administrator/Bookkeeper” as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Office Administrator / Bookkeeper jobs