Chibek Instruments Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Off- Grid Power Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our company is a leading renewable energy company that designs, finance and build off-grid systems in Nigeria and emerging markets.
Off-Grid Development Engineer with a focus on design, development and implementation of Mini-grid projects. The role includes:
- Design of standardized and customized modular off-grid electricity systems (PV-battery, PV-battery-diesel, and diesel-PV hybrid) with a focus on rural, off-grid applications
- Detailed design and cost breakdown of power generation and distribution systems
- Preparing tenders and quote to clients
- contractor management and cost analysis for installation and commissioning phases.
- Selecting and developing the subsystems including the monitoring and metering systems
- Providing engineering support to clients, in particular with respect to O&M processes for installed systems and monitoring of the performances
Mechanical or Electrical degree or equivalent experience with minimum 2-5 years in product management/design/technical support environment, preferably in renewable energy industry
- Knowledge of solar power system design, including grid-tie and off-grid/battery backup solutions preferred.
- Mechanical knowledge of solar mounting systems.
- Thorough knowledge of renewable energy market and regulations in Nigeria
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide a professional presentation to consumers, dealers, distributors and service providers.
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to provide and exceptional level of service to all customers, internal and external.
- Must have a drive to be the best in all we do. Overseas trips may be required for training and meetings.
- Use of the main software tools, including Homer, PVsyst, Autocad, Metering and monitoring software packages added advantage
- Capability of electric calculations and technical knowledge in energy systems, preferably involving solar PV, batteries & diesel
- Hands-on experience with electrical power systems or similar technical field required
- Experience managing contractors and working with external parties
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary, international team in multiple locations
- Fluent in English, in speech and writing
*Off- Grid Power Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria