Off-Field Concepts Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization, plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns;
- Managing organization’s website;
- Driving online sales for the Company;
- Optimizing content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc;
- Videography and editing;
- Creating and editing high resolution videos, pictures and posts;
- Tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly;
- Fixing any error in online content;
- Attending networking events;
- Identifying new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments;
- Working on SEO/SEM of the website pages;
- Editing and posting content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promoting the company’s product and services in the digital space;
- Executing social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.;
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns;
- Any other assigned role.
- Possess a minimum qualification of HND in Marketing or a relevant field;
- Possess a mandatory NYSC certificate;
- Be a resident in Abuja;
- Have a minimumof 2 years experiencein Digital Marketingwith proven track records (Actual content online will be checked);
- Have skills in graphics design, video editing, content creation and management and front-end web development;
- Be a social media expert;
- Be a conversion rate optimizer;
- Be a complete marketer and brand enhancer;
- Possess in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics;
- Be highly creative with excellent analytical abilities;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing;
- Possess skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.