Apply for job
About Oaklands & Johnson Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Account Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 4, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja – Lagos
- Prepare financial reports by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing and Monitoring financial documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders and bank reconciliations.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Verifying balances in account books, rectifying discrepancies and verifying bank deposits.
- Report to the CFO.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
Education/ Skills/ Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Data Entry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to
Account Assistant jobs Account Assistant Jobs in Nigeria Full Time jobs in Nigeria hot Jobs in Nigeria job vacancies in Lagos jobs in Lagos jobs near me Oaklands & Johnson Limited Jobs in Nigeria