Nuts About Cakes’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Branch Sales Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Identify and close new sales leads.
- Maintaining beneficial relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals.
- Weekly report on milestones.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and improve sales growth opportunities.
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.