Save The Children’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Nutrition Innovation Coordinator jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 21000701
Type of contract: Fixed term
Team / Programme: Programme Development & Quality
Reports to: ANRIN State Team Lead Oyo State
Staff Reporting to this Post: None
Budget Responsibilities: None
- Level 3- The responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people and, in the overseas context all posts are considered to be level 3 posts in view of potential situations which may allow staff unsupervised access to vulnerable children and young people.
- Lead on the implementation of the innovation project ÛÏLow-cost nutritious recipes to improve complementary feedingÛ as part of the ANRIN program in Oyo State.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Develop workplans and activity budgets for the innovation project.
- Ensure timely and quality implementation of activities under the innovation project according to approved workplans and in line with the donorÛªs regulations
- Plan logistics and resources needs for the activities to be carried out
- Support the work of the COTD consultant
- Work in collaboration with the ANRIN team so activities under the innovation project are in coordination and synergy with the larger program
- Support the MEAL team to collect and analyse the data related to the project
- Conduct regular monitoring of activities, document findings and provide recommendations to inform improvements in programme implementation
- Produce reports as required by the program
- Ensure regular communication and sharing of lessons learned and challenges with the programme team and partners
- Participate in meetings, training and other assessment/events as required
Behaviours (Values in Practice)
- Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds their team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in accordance with the context, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own professional development and encourages their team to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a national and even regional scale.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, technical advisors and working groups, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Experience and Skills
- At least a B.A in Programme Management, Health and Nutrition or related social sciences.
- At least 3 years experience on Nutrition and community-based programs.
- Previous experience with local or international NGOs.
- Computer literate.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable work-plans and evaluate progress.
- Ability to build support from staff across teams and across members, and to build the capacity of others.
- Ability to work in partnership with government and other organizationsÛª staff.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility.
- Commitment to team working and understanding of how to contribute.
- Commitment to SCIÛªs mission, values and approach (includes child protection, equal opportunities and health and safety).
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
*Nutrition Innovation Coordinator jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria