S-TEE Schools’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Nursery Educator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 14-Feb-23
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an outstanding early years educators who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education with sound knowledge of Jolly Phonics is most desired.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- Qualified documented Certification / Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Amuwo Odofin/Festac/Surulere/Ojo and its environs is preferred.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
*Nursery Educator in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.