Job title : Nurse (RN RM)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Making the hospital’s environment conducive for patients and relatives
- Monitoring of patients and giving health education to them.
- Reporting of patient’ situational pulse to higher officers such as doctors
- Administration of medications.
- Maintain good relationships with patients.
- Dressing of wound
- Vital signs taken
- Calling and sending a message to discharged patient
- Ensuring the functionality of the ward and associated facilities daily.
- Relationship management of in-patients & their relatives
- Ensuring documentation of post-operative note
- Arranging office for each specialist on their appointment day
- Any other assignment as it may come from a higher officer.
- Candidates should possess RN, RM qualifications with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Nurse (RN RM) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!