Job title : Nurse
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As an Aesthetic Nurse at SKIN101, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional aesthetic care to our clients.
- The ideal candidate will undergo training on the procedures and professionalism required of an aesthetic nurse and must have a strong background in nursing, an interest in aesthetic medicine, and a passion for staying updated on the latest industry trends.
- This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a positive and transformative experience for our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of aesthetic treatments, including but not limited to injectables, laser therapies, and skincare procedures.
- Ensure the highest standard of patient care, safety, and satisfaction throughout the entire treatment process.
- Collaborate with other team members, including physicians and support staff, to deliver integrated and holistic patient care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, including treatment plans, progress notes, and post-treatment recommendations.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.)
- Adjust and administer the patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Nurse jobs