Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Nurse jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The role provides direct patient care to our clients
- Provide friendly service to all our patients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective counselling techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- Perform patient assessment.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with a license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- The ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Solution-oriented, critical thinker, attention to detail, effective communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Comfortable working 8am – 8pm on roster
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online