Sigma Consult’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Nurse jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
- You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is topromote patient’s well-beingby providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patientÛªs condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patientÛªs symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patientsÛª charts
- Adjust and administer patientÛªs medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- B.Sc or other Diploma from a Nursing Program.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Valid nursing license.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Must have completed NYSC and Housemanship.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
N80,000 – N90,000 monthly
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Nurse in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.