About Norrenberger Financial Group’s Job offer
Job title : Graphics Designer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Developing and designing outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
- Aiding all departments with any design work – product flyers, account opening forms, business cards for staff, product brochures, T-shirt logos for promotional merchandise etc.
- Be up to date on trends and design technologies.
- Maintain all company marketing materials, updating as and when required.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Expertise in UX software tools such as Adobe Suite, Adobe XD, JustInMind, Marvel, InVision (or similar tools).
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Proven 3+ year’s graphic design experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Experience with using latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality is key.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science, IT, or related field is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.