Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : NOC Engineer (ISP Firm) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform general ÛÏsystem administrationÛ tasks on all elements of the network
- Discover problem areas which could negatively impact system performance or customer satisfaction
- ProÛactively monitor network and system performance.
- Analyze traffic data and trends and escalate areas of concern to the network design authority.
- Escalate problems to third level support (Problem management team) where these cannot be resolved within the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
- Perform general ÛÏsystem administrationÛ tasks on all elements of the network.
- Perform network surveillance 24/7, respond to networkÛreported and customerÛreported problems
- Take ownership to ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage problem resolution using network monitoring/management tools
- Monitor key suppliers service levels and highlight where Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are not being met.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Engineering/Telecommunications
- Minimum of 4-5 years cognate experience as a NOC Engineer in an ISP FIRM
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in an international, multi-cultural, and high-pressure technical environment.
- Technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Very Good understanding of wireless communications Technology
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification.
- Interested candidates must be able to work on a 24/7 shift Rotation
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: [email protected] use “NOC Engineer” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*NOC Engineer (ISP Firm) jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria